Do you need financing for your insured’s policy? Have you given our in-house finance company a try?
It is extremely flexible and user friendly. You can now access your insured’s accounts directly from your computer. No need to call the finance company. All you need to do is log on to www.nfspremium.com and fill out the agent questionnaire. You will have your own login information, which will keep you up-to-date on your insured’s account. Logging in will give you your insured’s name, mailing address, balance, last payment made, any notes on your insured, additional premium added, and payoff balances.
There are several enhancements made through our premium finance company this year to make the finance experience stress free. NFS is 100% web based and your information is now offered in English and Spanish. Payments can be made by phone, fax, automatic withdrawals, online, or mailed by check. Multiple accounts can be set up for each agency so that any staff members can access your insured’s information.
NFS Premium Finance Highlights
- One & Done Financing! — Only a one-page signed agreement required.
- 3, 6, and 9 Month Financing Options
- NFS is 100% Web Based
- Finance agreements are automatically quoted on all accounts over $500
- Flexible Interest Rates
- Receive Text Message or Email Reminders of pending payments or late payments
Our usual down payment requirement is 25% of policy premium plus 100% of policy taxes and fees. If the agent collects more at signing, we are able to revise the contract amount. We can also add your agency’s fees to the finance agreement.
How does NFS Work?
We believe our finance company is the easiest to use at the time binding. Take a look at the simple steps involved in the process
- Agent collects the down payment and the one-page signed finance agreement from the insured.
- Agent deducts commission from the down payment and sends us a check along with the signed finance agreement
- Insured receives payment stub and finance contract in the mail from NFS. The remaining payments will be between NFS Premium Finance and the insured.
Please contact us with any financing questions. Give us a try today and you’ll be surprised how easy it is.
Interested in premium finance specialized just for you? Please contact us for your new opportunity.
Are you a Retail Agent who isn’t currently a contracted partner?
Please visit our Become an Agent page. We can begin binding business together after the paperwork is completed and signed. In the meantime, send us your risk.